Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The First of Many.... Just Like You

Playing right now is Constant Static by New Found Glory from my Myspace page, I can also hear King of Queens on in the other room. Blogs aren't a new concept for me, but actually utilizing one is. It's a little overwhelming, because you're mind is constantly racing with thoughts that you need to get out, that you want to convey to the world! But on the contrary it's also frustrating, because a good percentage of the time it won't come out, be it because you don't actually WANT to share you're thoughts, or because you are having a moment of mental block. Well mine is the latter, I know I have a lot on my mind that I wish to share, but it's tough to get it all out now, so I guess this will have to be a gradual process. So if you so choose to read, than you will slowly hear about my thoughts as the posts go on. Be intrigued......I implore you, I beseech you, I give you, "The Introspection of Tom".

I hear my phone going off right now in the other room, the good thing about that is I know it's not a creditor, because all of that shit is paid up, so I wonder who it could be. I'm going to go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment