Saturday, February 7, 2009

A New Hope

Okay first off let me go ahead and agree with Mike that my last post's title...made no sense. I of course meant "It Won't Be the Last". But whatever, I could even go back and change it, but the point got across as intended, so I won't. And it was also wrong because I've been getting to sleep quite easily recently. Everything has been put into perspective for me, and where as happiness was not even in sight before, it's has entered the cross hairs (spelling? i really could give a fuck less). Music really is an amazing way to heal wounds faster. As much as you try yourself to make sense of a situation, there's bound to be someone in the world who has already written it down for you, put music to it and recorded it.

And if that does not help you enough there is always realization that you really didn't give a fuck as much as you thought. You always want what you can't have, regardless of the fact that it's most likely no good for you.

And another meaning for the title is blink 182 is reuniting at the Grammy's tomorrow night...I'm elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment